Redmill Solutions was founded with the sole objective of empowering international advertisers (like Cadburys, Durex, MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi, to name but a few) by providing complete visibility and transparency to their advertising data. We partner with our clients and their advertising agencies to ensure we provide accurate and robust data is available to make meaningful decisions.
We believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. We work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to ‘let your hair down’ at our annual summer and winter socials, we have an office dog, and a great coffee machine.
Our Account Managers are the lead point of contact and responsible for running of the their client's account. You will love a good pivot table and are curious enough to find errors in the data, whilst building strong, long lasting client relationships. Fundamentally you are smart, curious and enjoy providing great service to your clients.
The office is small, open planned and has a great vibe. We are 3 minute walk from Elstree & Borehamwood Station (zone 6 Oyster zone). Plus we have some parking on site and we love folks that ride bicycles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients with regards to the day-to-day running of accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Data analysis (you LOVE excel)
- Media buying, planning or international coordination experience very helpful.
- Mastering the internal tools
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery to clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisations
- Be numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively
- Have solid experience with MS Office (Particularly Excel ie. Pivot tables, V Look-ups)
- Be detailed oriented
- Be university qualified with additional 3+ years’ industry experience
- Have a passionate thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter
- Have an interest in media and application for different priorities of international partners
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Think clearly under pressure and be willing to learn and grow with us
- Be fluent in English, and additional European language helpful (or Chinese or Turkish)
Benefits and Perks
- We pay market rate, we have fun, we close between Christmas and New Year plus your normal holiday allocation, we have a dog, we have lunch together once a week ('Turkish Fridays have become the norm), we have cool offices with fully stocked fridge, we make a difference to our clients. We are nice folks and your career can develop monumentally with us.